What Do the Star Ratings Mean?
I rate horror movies on a five-point scale: 0-4 stars. Here are how I differentiate between the stars:
- 0: The film was utterly unwatchable, and I want to forget that I ever saw it
- 1: I got through it but I didn’t enjoy it
- 2: Average horror movie and not much that was special.
- 3: I would watch it again.
- 4: This movie was awesome and I immediately want to watch this again. Several times.
Questions about my horror movie ratings? Want to argue about it? Feel free to leave a comment.